Westbury ScreenRails for Porches, Decks & More
If you’re looking for an attractive, low-maintenance alternative to traditional wooden railings, screen rails for porches and decks might be just what you’re looking for.
Made from tough, powder-coated aluminum, Westbury ScreenRails are built to last. And since they come in a variety of colors and styles, they’re sure to complement any home’s existing décor. Best of all, our screen rails are easy to install and require no painting or staining – so you can enjoy your new railings for years to come with very little hassle. Whether you’re considering new railings for your deck, porch, or patio, Westbury ScreenRails are perfect for your home!
- Structural balcony and railing system
- Available heavy duty kick panel helps protect screen damage from feet and pets
- Easy to assemble 4’, 6’ and 8’ sections
- Assembled universal door (right or left hand hinge) with heavy duty frame
- Certified PCI 4000 A-2 (AAMA 2604) compliant powder coating
- Durable flat spline secures screen
- Different size screen material keeps gnats, black flies, and mosquitoes out
- Available in 12 colors
Versatile Screened-In Porch Railings
There are many different uses for aluminum screen rails. They can be used to improve the appearance of your home, increase its value, and protect your family from the elements. ScreenRails can be used to create a screened-in porch or patio, which is perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying the outdoors in comfort. They can also be used to enclose a pool area, preventing leaves and debris from entering the water. Whether you’re looking to improve your home’s value or simply create a more enjoyable outdoor living space, screen rails from Westbury are a great solution.